Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Nov 20 : Manager, International Government Affairs, Americas – Ford
- Nov 20 : Political Action Committee (PAC) Administrator – American College of Physicians
- Nov 20 : Human Resources Internship – International Center for Research on Women
- Nov 20 : Communications Internship – Initiative for Global Development
- Nov 20 : Digital Organizer for Clean Energy Program – Work for Progress
- Nov 20 : Clean Water Program Director – Work for Progress
- Nov 20 : Senior Policy Analyst – Center for Clean Air Policy
- Nov 20 : Policy Associate, Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases – Albert B. Sabin Vaccine Institute
- Nov 20 : Program Officer, Internet Freedom Program – Freedom House
- Nov 20 : Senior Associate, Mission: Readiness – Council for a Strong America
- Nov 20 : Manager, Federal Affairs – General Motors
- Nov 20 : Climate Policy Internship – The Nature Conservancy
- Nov 20 : Governmental Affairs Internship – Caterpillar
- Nov 20 : Spring 2015 Internship, Government Affairs – American Legacy Foundation
- Nov 20 : Front-End Web Developer – Aspen Institute
- Nov 20 : Operations & Development Manager and Pro Bono Coordinator – Employment Justice Center
- Nov 20 : Spring Internship – American Sustainable Business Council
- Nov 20 : Internship – Stones’ Phones
- Nov 20 : Director of Major Gifts and Donor Outreach – Every Voice
- Nov 20 : Development Coordinator – J Street
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!