Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Dec 6 : Press Assistant – House Natural Resources Committee Republican Majority
- Dec 6 : Director of Policy and Advocacy – Wider Opportunities for Women
- Dec 6 : Legislative Director – Wounded Warrior Project
- Dec 6 : U.S. Government Affairs Specialist – MasterCard
- Dec 6 : Web Project Manager – Blue State Digital
- Dec 6 : Digital Copywriter – Blue State Digital
- Dec 6 : Social Media Strategist – Blue State Digital
- Dec 6 : Digital Media Associate – Blue State Digital
- Dec 6 : Senior Media Strategist – Blue State Digital
- Dec 6 : Digital Communications Associate – Blue State Digital
- Dec 6 : Digital Communications Strategist – Blue State Digital
- Dec 6 : Social Media Associate – Blue State Digital
- Dec 6 : Project Manager, Multiple Openings – L-3 Communications
- Dec 6 : Online Associate – M+R Strategic Services
- Dec 6 : America’s Edge National Director – Council for a Strong America
- Dec 6 : Legislative Correspondent – CA Democrat
- Dec 6 : Digital Director – Leading Progressive Political Communications Firm
- Dec 6 : Communications Director – Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
- Dec 6 : Legislative Counsel – CA Democrat
- Dec 6 : Government Relations & Advocacy Director – American Urological Association
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!