Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Dec 17 : Summer Internship, Policy Team – New Leaders
- Dec 17 : Policy and Government Relations Internship – United to End Genocide
- Dec 17 : Communications and Digital Strategy Internship – United to End Genocide
- Dec 17 : Juvenile Justice Policy Internship – Campaign for Youth Justice
- Dec 17 : State Legislative Coordinator – International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- Dec 17 : Sr. Government Relations Liaison – Freddie Mac
- Dec 17 : Government Relations Internship – National Grocers Association
- Dec 17 : Director of Congressional Relations – RAND Corporation
- Dec 17 : Media Relations Leader, Senior – Booz Allen Hamilton
- Dec 17 : Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst – Booz Allen Hamilton
- Dec 17 : Sr. Health Policy Analyst – NAIC, National Association of Insurance Commission
- Dec 17 : Email Marketing Specialist – bipartisan political agency
- Dec 17 : Director, Public Policy – Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Dec 17 : Legislative & Policy Analyst – National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Dec 17 : Press Secretary and Policy Research Specialist – Maryland State Education Association
- Dec 17 : Journalism/Press Freedom Program Director – Free Press
- Dec 17 : Field Organizer – Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Dec 17 : Associate Editor/Communications Team Fellowship – Green America (formerly Co-op America)
- Dec 17 : Program Coordinator/Manager – OurEnergyPolicy.org
- Dec 17 : Program Associate – American Youth Policy Forum
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!