Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Feb 20 : Public Policy Support Specialist (Enterprise Cybersecurity & Resilience) – ICF International
- Feb 20 : Grassroots Advocacy Specialist – Society for Neuroscience
- Feb 20 : Sr. Communications Strategist, federal health policy – Apertus Partners
- Feb 20 : Digital Communications Manager – Goodfriend Government Affairs, Sports Fans Coalition
- Feb 20 : National Communications Manager – United We Dream
- Feb 20 : Field Communications Coordinator – United We Dream
- Feb 20 : Scheduler – public affairs firm
- Feb 20 : Director of State and Local Affairs – Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International
- Feb 20 : Executive Assistant – advocacy firm
- Feb 20 : Fundraising for Medical and Business Political Action Committees and National Political Organizations – CAPTEL
- Feb 20 : Director, Client Accounts – Go BIG Media
- Feb 20 : Social Media Manager – ICF
- Feb 19 : Associate Managing Editor – CQ Researcher
- Feb 19 : Chief Communications Officer – Polaris Project
- Feb 19 : Digital Media Associate – Kids in Need of Defense
- Feb 19 : Program Assistant – Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
- Feb 19 : Project Coordinator, Regional Policy & Initiatives – Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
- Feb 19 : Sr. Manager of Advocacy Relations – Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Feb 19 : Assistant or Associate Director of Network Advancement – American Constitution Society for Law and Policy
- Feb 19 : Online Organizer, Partnerships and Political Programs – Sierra Club
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!