Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Dec 12 : National Security/Oversight Legislative Assistant – CA Democrat
- Dec 12 : Communications Director/Press Secretary – NM Democrat
- Dec 12 : Director of Federal Government Affairs – Altria
- Dec 12 : Government Affairs Coordinator – Americans for Prosperity
- Dec 12 : Senior Digital Strategist – Veracity Media
- Dec 12 : Policy Manager – Intelligent Transportation Society of America
- Dec 12 : Executive Assistant – AR Republican
- Dec 12 : Campaign Director – MoveOn
- Dec 12 : Federal Campaigns Coordinator – EMILY’s List
- Dec 12 : National Communications Director – Mi Familia Vota
- Dec 12 : Government Affairs Analyst – Boston Scientific Corp.
- Dec 12 : Compliance Counsel, Political Activities – Facebook
- Dec 12 : Senior Program Officer – United States Institute of Peace
- Dec 12 : Assistant to the Vice President and Director – Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution
- Dec 12 : Communications Director – Intelligent Transportation Society of America
- Dec 12 : Development Internship – The Fairness Project
- Dec 12 : A-Teams Political Strategist Co-founder – Fight for the Future
- Dec 12 : Digital Advertising Associate – Mothership Strategies
- Dec 12 : Manager, Ad Operations – Mothership Strategies
- Dec 12 : New Hampshire Field Organizer – Presidential Campaign
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!