Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Jan 30 : Government Affairs Director – Medtronic Inc.
- Jan 30 : Director of Policy Development – National Patient Advocate Foundation
- Jan 30 : Senior Associate – Venn Strategies, LLC
- Jan 30 : Manager, Government Relations – American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Jan 30 : Legislative Affairs Manager – PCIA, The Wireless Infrastructure Association
- Jan 30 : International Policy Analyst – Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Jan 30 : Climate Change Policy Internship – Mercy Corps
- Jan 30 : Campus Communications Director – The American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- Jan 30 : Director, Health Policy – Society for Public Health Education
- Jan 30 : Communications Director – Public Interest Network
- Jan 30 : Digital Media Associate -Podesta Group
- Jan 30 : Internship – Roberti+White
- Jan 30 : Federal Government Relations Manager – Lyft Corporate
- Jan 30 : Email Marketing Specialist – Goodwill of Greater Washington
- Jan 30 : Writer/Editor, Communications & Knowledge Management – America’s Promise Alliance
- Jan 30 : Editor in Chief, Communications & Knowledge Management – America’s Promise Alliance
- Jan 30 : Digital Associate – America’s Promise Alliance
- Jan 30 : Administrative Assistant – Split This Rock
- Jan 30 : Manager, Executive Office – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Jan 30 : Engagement and Administrative Internship – Capitol Hill Group Ministry
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!