Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Nov 27 : Social Media Manager – international labor union
- Nov 27 : Spring Communications Internship – InterAction
- Nov 27 : Outreach Internship – Faith in Public Life
- Nov 27 : Spring Internships – First Book
- Nov 27 : Research Internship, Sada Online Journal on Arab Reform – Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Nov 27 : Associate Web Developer – American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Nov 27 : Policy & Communications Internships in 7 categories – American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Nov 27 : Communication Officer, Meetings and Public Engagement – American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Nov 27 : Communications & Media Manager – CBRE
- Nov 27 : Communications Assistant – National Governors Association
- Nov 27 : Spring Public Affairs Digital Internship – United Nations Foundation
- Nov 27 : Congressional Liaison Specialist – Office of the Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Nov 27 : Director of Marketing and Communications – Blue Star Families
- Nov 27 : 16 Internship Opportunities – The Humane Society of the United States
- Nov 27 : Director of Integrated Marketing, Direct Marketing & Donor Care – The Humane Society of the United States
- Nov 27 : Web Traffic Analyst, Communications Technology & Marketing – The Humane Society of the United States
- Nov 27 : State Affairs Directors in 5 states – The Humane Society of the United States
- Nov 27 : Communications Manager – Alice Ferguson Foundation
- Nov 27 : Communications Manager – International Christian Concern
- Nov 27 : Director of Marketing and Public Relations – Round House Theatre
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!