Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Sep 13 : Communications Director – OK Congressional Campaign
- Sep 13 : Finance Director and Finance Assistant – OK Congressional Campaign
- Sep 13 : Communications Director – Center for the Study of Social Policy
- Sep 13 : Spring 2015 Internship – Center for Democracy in the Americas
- Sep 13 : Sustainability Startup Internship – Goodnet
- Sep 13 : Communications Internship – National Hispanic Council on Aging
- Sep 13 : Part-Time Research and Policy Internship – National Hispanic Council on Aging
- Sep 13 : Sr. Director Government Affairs, Senate – Amtrak
- Sep 13 : Policy Associate, Federal Legislative Campaigns – The Nature Conservancy
- Sep 13 : Washington Policy Editor – Bloomberg Industries
- Sep 13 : International Politics / Democracy Internship – Heinrich Boell Foundation North America
- Sep 13 : Political Action Committee Manager – CHS
- Sep 13 : Staff Assistant – Democratic Senator
- Sep 13 : Finance Assistant – Gov. O’Malley Leadership PAC
- Sep 13 : Regional Field Directors – Terra Strategies
- Sep 13 : Participatory Budgeting or Constituent Services Internships – NYC Council Member
- Sep 13 : Organizational Strategist – Population Services International
- Sep 13 : Account Executive – Telefund, Inc.
- Sep 13 : Deputy Field Director – DC City Wide Campaign
- Sep 13 : Campaign Manager – More Than A Scientist
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!