Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Feb 24 : Finance and Contracts Administrator – National Audubon Society
- Feb 24 : Media Relations Specialist, Public Affairs & Marketing – Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Feb 24 : Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist – The DC Metropolitan Police Department
- Feb 24 : Manager of Communications – National Center for Children and Families
- Feb 24 : Director, Marketing and Communications – AARP
- Feb 24 : Senior Policy Advisor – District of Columbia Health Benefit Exchange
- Feb 24 : Director, International Government Affairs – Nielsen
- Feb 24 : Director of Advocacy – Structured Finance Industry Group, Inc.
- Feb 24 : Cyberspace and Space Operations Policy Analyst, US Marine Corps – Booz Allen
- Feb 24 : Advocacy Specialist – Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Feb 24 : Project Manager – The Trust for the Americas
- Feb 24 : Project Officer – The Trust for the Americas
- Feb 24 : Digital Marketing Manager – Institute for Humane Studies
- Feb 24 : Director of Public Policy – A Way Home America
- Feb 24 : Campaign Manager – EqualCitizens.US
- Feb 24 : Chispa Communications Director – League of Conservation Voters
- Feb 24 : Virginia Communications Director – For Our Future & FOF Action Fund
- Feb 24 : Legislative Assistant – Virginia House of Delegates
- Feb 24 : Assistant Political Media Buying Strategist – Sage Media Planning & Placement
- Feb 24 : Fellowship – GA Congressional Campaign
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!