Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Feb 9 : Subcommittee Clerk/Legislative Assistant – House Committee on Homeland Security (Majority Staff)
- Feb 9 : Senior Policy Analyst – Enroll America
- Feb 9 : Executive Assistant to the President – Enroll America
- Feb 9 : Vice President, Public Policy Research – Edelman Berland
- Feb 9 : Social Media Project Manager – Edelman Berland
- Feb 9 : Finance Committee Summer Internships/Clerkships -Democratic Committee staff
- Feb 9 : Field Director – New York Congressional Campaign
- Feb 9 : Vetter – Presidential Campaign
- Feb 9 : National Field Director – Campus Vote Project
- Feb 9 : Research Analyst – The Atlas Project
- Feb 9 : Deputy Field Director – America Votes
- Feb 9 : Finance Assistants – NY Congressional Campaign
- Feb 9 : Tracker – Arizona Congressional Campaign
- Feb 9 : Congressional Field Organizers – BrownMillerGroup
- Feb 9 : Tracker – Incumbent Congressional Campaign
- Feb 9 : Finance Opening – “Toss Up” Congressional Campaign
- Feb 9 : Paid Canvassers – DC Metro campaign
- Feb 9 : Political Tracking Analyst – Progressive media analysis firm
- Feb 9 : Development Manager- Agricultural Foundation
- Feb 9 : Campaign Manager – AZ Congressional Race
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!