Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Oct 26 : Manager, Government Relations – JDRF
- Oct 26 : Senior Writer and Communications Associate – Council for a Strong America
- Oct 26 : Sr. Policy Advisor, Consumer Finance – AARP
- Oct 26 : Communications Coordinator – International Women’s Media Foundation
- Oct 26 : Policy Director – America Forward
- Oct 26 : Senior Program Officer, Asia Society Policy Institute – Asia Society
- Oct 26 : Senior Legislative Assistant – Republican House Ways and Means member on Health Subcommittee
- Oct 26 : Policy and Government Affairs Coordinator – American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- Oct 26 : Director of Media Relations – American Institutes for Research (AIR)
- Oct 26 : Copy Editor – The Hill
- Oct 26 : Energy Reporter – POLITICO
- Oct 26 : Web Producer – U.S. News & World Report
- Oct 26 : National Online News Producer – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Oct 26 : Senior Reporter, Intellectual Property & Technology – Bloomberg BNA
- Oct 26 : Cataloging Supervisor – Secretary of the Senate’s Library
- Oct 26 : Special Assistant – MO Democrat
- Oct 26 : Senior Campaign Communications Specialist – SEIU International
- Oct 26 : Organizing Department Assistant – Environmental Campaign
- Oct 26 : Operations and Projects Assistant – Catholics for Choice
- Oct 26 : Fellowships – Messina Group Analytics
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!