Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- May 24 : Managing Director Money in Politics Collaborative – ReThink Media
- May 24 : Social Media Manager – Moms Demand Action For Gun Sense In America
- May 24 : Research Associate, International Institutions and Global Governance – Council on Foreign Relations
- May 24 : Administrative Assistant/Receptionist – The Bipartisan Policy Center
- May 24 : Digital Outreach Coordinator – Ocean Conservancy
- May 24 : Grants Assistant – The Nature Conservancy
- May 24 : Response to Climate Change Lead – Booz Allen Hamilton
- May 24 : Executive Assistant – Carbon War Room
- May 24 : Associate, Strategy, Governance and Special Projects – Independent Sector
- May 24 : Director, State Health Policy – Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- May 24 : Senior Director, State Health Policy – Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- May 24 : Senior Policy Representative, Climate & Energy – National Wildlife Federation
- May 24 : Senior Policy Advisor, Center for Financial Inclusion – Accion International
- May 24 : Senior Associate, Government Relations – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- May 24 : Research Associate, International Economics – Council on Foreign Relations
- May 24 : Associate Stateline (copy Editor/fact Checker) – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- May 24 : Associate, Social Policy – Catholic Charities USA
- May 24 : Manager Deputy Editor Stateline – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- May 24 : Executive Director – Generation Opportunity
- May 24 : Digital Activism Coordinator – The Libre Initiative
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!