Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Nov 21 : Deputy Director for Government Affairs – In Our Own Voice: National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice Agenda
- Nov 21 : Special Assistant, Economic Policy – Center for American Progress
- Nov 21 : Research Assistant, Energy and Environment – Center for American Progress
- Nov 21 : Director, Global Regulatory Policy – Merck
- Nov 21 : Officer, Health Care Products – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Nov 21 : Coordinator, Political and Legislative Affairs – National Grocers Association
- Nov 21 : Campaign Organizer – The National Women’s Law Center
- Nov 21 : Program Assistant, Center for Science and Democracy – Union of Concerned Scientists
- Nov 21 : Senior Associate for Communications & Advocacy – M+R
- Nov 21 : Housing Advocacy Organizer – National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Nov 21 : Junior Associate – Kalik & Associates, Inc.
- Nov 21 : Customer Success Specialist – Organizer
- Nov 21 : Operations Associate – Upturn
- Nov 21 : Digital Manager – Ignite Change with Center for Biological Diversity
- Nov 21 : Operations Director – 50/50 Climate Project
- Nov 21 : National Director of Digital Strategy – SEIU International
- Nov 21 : Campaign Manager – VA Campaign
- Nov 21 : Organizing and Outreach Director – Faith in Public Life
- Nov 21 : Executive Director/Development Director – VoteRiders
- Nov 21 : Voting Rights and Democracy Program Campaign Manager – Center for Popular Democracy
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!