Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Jul 29 : Regulatory Affairs Specialist – International Registries, Inc.
- Jul 29 : Manager, Federal Affairs – National Association of Community Health Centers
- Jul 29 : Director, Public Affairs – JDA Frontline
- Jul 29 : Writer and Content Manager – American Wind Energy Association
- Jul 29 : Homeland Security Analyst – ANALYTICA
- Jul 29 : Tax and Budget Advocate – U.S. Public Interest Research Network
- Jul 29 : Director of Communications – The U.S. Global Leadership Coalition (USGLC)
- Jul 29 : Executive Assistant/Office Manager – The Moak Group
- Jul 29 : Tax and Budget National Director – U.S. Public Interest Research Network
- Jul 29 : Government Affairs Specialist – DC Public Charter School Board
- Jul 29 : Assistant Director, Global Business and Economics Program – Atlantic Council
- Jul 29 : Program Officer for Southeast Asia – Fund for Global Human Rights
- Jul 29 : Associate, Competitive Intelligence – Global Strategy Group
- Jul 29 : Executive Assistant – Center for Effective Government
- Jul 29 : Special Assistant to Co-Executive Director – Center for Popular Democracy
- Jul 29 : Internship Program – BerlinRosen
- Jul 29 : Senior Director – West End Strategy Team
- Jul 29 : Food and Environment Outreach Coordinator – Union of Concerned Scientists
- Jul 29 : US Divest/Reinvest Community Campaign Organizer – 350.org
- Jul 29 : Senior Vice President of Development – League of Conservation Voters
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!