Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Sep 19 : Director – Warriors Ethos
- Sep 19 : Executive Assistant – American Conservative Union
- Sep 19 : Government Relations Director – NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Sep 19 : Strageic Advisor: Regulation, Policy, & New Business Ventures – Healthsperien
- Sep 19 : Public Affairs Specialist – Mathematica Policy Research
- Sep 19 : Senior Specialist, Government Affairs – ConAgra Foods
- Sep 19 : Associate Director of Campaign Communications – Freedom for All Americans
- Sep 19 : Legislative/Administrative Assistant – Mehlman Castagnetti Rosen & Thomas
- Sep 19 : Project Director/Subject Matter Expert (SME) – Armed Forces Services Corporation/Magellen Federal
- Sep 19 : Digital Communications Specialist – Mathematica Policy Research
- Sep 19 : Senior Associate, Health & Wellness – National League of Cities
- Sep 19 : Editor, WAMU Radio – American University
- Sep 19 : Manager, PAC Operations – Jeffrey J. Kimbell & Associates
- Sep 19 : Government Affairs Research Associate – Jeffrey J. Kimbell & Associates
- Sep 19 : Development Director – United We Dream
- Sep 19 : Social Media Assistant – Top Tier U.S. Senate Race
- Sep 19 : Field Organizers and Regional Field Directors – Terra Strategies
- Sep 19 : Development Manager – America Votes
- Sep 19 : Communications Director – OpenTheGovernment
- Sep 19 : Digital Advertising Manager – Rising Tide Interactive
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!