Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Sep 27 : Director, Government Relations – Adventist HealthCare
- Sep 27 : Federal Advocate – National Employment Law Project
- Sep 27 : Government Relations Officer – Joint Aid Management USA
- Sep 27 : Marketing Manager – America’s Future Foundation
- Sep 27 : Legislative Affairs Specialist – Fulcrum
- Sep 27 : Junior Associate, Recent Graduate – Clyde Group
- Sep 27 : Director of Government Relations – The Recording Academy
- Sep 27 : PAC Manager – The Ford Agency
- Sep 27 : Political Tracking Analyst (6 Week Position) – Mundy Katowitz Media, Inc.
- Sep 27 : Digital Marketing Director – Children’s Cause for Cancer Advocacy
- Sep 27 : Communications Director – DC City Council Member
- Sep 27 : Legislative Counsel – DC City Council Member
- Sep 27 : Senior Policy Communications Assistant, Advocacy and Public Policy – PATH, a global health advocacy nonprofit
- Sep 27 : Public Policy Assistant, entry-level – Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Sep 27 : Program Assistant, Education Division – National Governors Association
- Sep 27 : Media Specialist (higher education) – 2U
- Sep 27 : Senior Digital PR Coordinator, Social Work (higher education) – 2U
- Sep 27 : Director, Strategic Program Communications – 2U
- Sep 27 : Executive Assistant – Senior Democrat
- Sep 27 : Scheduler – Midwestern Democrat
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!