Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Jul 22 : Speechwriter – Senate Democrat
- Jul 22 : Grassroots Campaign Manager (Telecommute) – MoveOn.org
- Jul 22 : Platform Campaign Manager (Telecommute) – MoveOn.org
- Jul 22 : Organizing Director (Telecommute) – MoveOn.org
- Jul 22 : Field Director – Northern VA Campaign
- Jul 22 : Field Organizers – AZ Congressional Campaign
- Jul 22 : President’s Assistant & Press Coordinator – National Organization for Women,
- Jul 22 : Call Time Manager – Northern California Congressional Campaign
- Jul 22 : Regional Field Director – NY Congressional Campaign
- Jul 22 : Deputy Field Director – Maryland County Executive Race
- Jul 22 : Internship – WI Democrat
- Jul 22 : Fall Internship – The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Jul 22 : Communications Assistant – The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Jul 22 : Regional Field Directors – Oregon Coordinated Campaign
- Jul 22 : Fall Internships – EMILY’s List
- Jul 22 : Regional Field Directors, Western – Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Jul 22 : Communications Internship – New Partners Consulting
- Jul 22 : Internship – IL Congressional Campaign
- Jul 22 : Field Organizer – Colorado Coordinated Campaign
- Jul 21 : Fall Internships – NJ Republican
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!