Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Feb 23 : Economics Fellowship – Third Way
- Feb 23 : Clean Energy Fellowship – Third Way
- Feb 23 : National Security Fellowship – Third Way
- Feb 23 : Director of State Reproductive Rights and Health – National Women’s Law Center
- Feb 23 : State Affairs Manager – American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Feb 23 : Lead Project Manager Position – Stones’ Phones
- Feb 23 : Congressional and Political Affairs Coordinator – American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Feb 23 : Associate Director of Foundation Relations – Bipartisan Policy Center
- Feb 23 : Senior Director, Public Affairs – Locust Street Group
- Feb 23 : Vice President, Education and Community Engagement – Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- Feb 23 : High Level Executive Assistant – Top DC Lobbying Firm
- Feb 23 : Digital Communications Manager – Healthy Babies Bright Futures
- Feb 23 : Field Representative – MD Democrat
- Feb 23 : Special Assistant – U.S. Senate Select Committee on Ethics
- Feb 23 : Legislative Correspondent/Aide – Midwest Democrat
- Feb 23 : Legislative Correspondent/Assistant to the Legislative Director – Democratic Member
- Feb 23 : Field Director – NY Congressional Campaign
- Feb 23 : State and Local Campaign Communications Coordinator – EMILY’s List
- Feb 23 : Communications & Advocacy Internship – The Pastorum Group
- Feb 23 : Deputy Finance Director – NJ Congressional Campaign
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!