Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- May 26 : Director of Government Relations – Truck Renting and Leasing Association
- May 26 : Director of Government Relations – AIDS United
- May 26 : Senior Manager, Government Affairs – American Moving and Storage Association
- May 26 : National Legislative Director – Citizens for Self-Governance
- May 26 : Creative Director, Marketing & Communications – Charles Koch Institute
- May 26 : Senior Director, Foundations and Government Relations – National Geographic
- May 26 : Manager, Public Policy and Reimbursement – Baxter Healthcare
- May 26 : Public Policy Analyst – The Coles Group, LLC
- May 26 : Research Associate – The Capitol Forum
- May 26 : Senior Associate Improving End-of-life Care – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- May 26 : Senior Associate Director of Media Relations – George Washington University
- May 26 : Communications and Outreach Manager – First Five Years Fund
- May 26 : Policy Manager – Friends of the Global Fight Against AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
- May 26 : Legislative/Regulatory Director – National Organization of Veterans Advocates
- May 26 : Social Media Manager – The Christian Post
- May 26 : Deputy Director – Shepherding the Next Generation, National Office
- May 26 : Executive Assistant to the President – Voter Participation Center
- May 26 : Administrative Assistant – Fairtrade America
- May 26 : State Government Affairs Counsel – American Association for Justice
- May 26 : Executive Assistant – Government Relations Firm
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!