Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Oct 4 : Program Assistant – Democracy International, Inc.
- Oct 4 : Senior Associate, Communications – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Oct 4 : Administrative Assistant, Executive Office – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Oct 4 : Director, Research, Specialty Drugs – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Oct 4 : Government Performance Program Assistant, Research – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Oct 4 : Research Assistant, Metropolitan Policy Program – The Brookings Institution
- Oct 4 : Government Relations Director – National Conference of State Historic Preservation Officers
- Oct 4 : Office Assistant – Center for Democracy & Technology
- Oct 4 : Senior Director of Principal and Major Gifts – Bipartisan Policy Center
- Oct 4 : Coordinator, Advancement and Development – Leadership for Educational Equity
- Oct 4 : Entry-Level Online Marketing Coordinator – Rising Tide Interactive
- Oct 4 : Deputy Field Organizers – Hillary for America
- Oct 4 : Senior Communications Strategist, Federal Policy – Sierra Club
- Oct 4 : Outreach Assistant (Internship) – Union of Concerned Scientists
- Oct 4 : Spring Press Internship – U.S. Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee’s Democratic staff
- Oct 4 : Executive Director – Metro Washington Council, AFL-CIO
- Oct 4 : Jr. Systems Administrator – Democratic Senator
- Oct 4 : Political Assistant – Congressional Black Caucus PAC
- Oct 4 : Associate Director of Center for Policy Advocacy – Natural Resources Defense Council
- Oct 4 : Research Director, President’s Office – Public Citizen
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!