Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- May 21 : Research and Policy Analyst to the President, Office of the President – Association of American Medical Colleges
- May 21 : Manager, Digital (Content Distribution) – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- May 21 : Program Analyst – U.S. Agency for International Development
- May 21 : Associate Director, State Government Affairs – Entertainment Software Association
- May 21 : Global Head of Corporate Communications – The Huffington Post
- May 21 : Director of Communications, Special Projects, Great Energy Challenge Project – National Geographic Society
- May 21 : Director of Communications – On Line News Media
- May 21 : Executive Assistant, Executive Office – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- May 21 : Special Assistant, Office of the President – American Red Cross
- May 21 : Administrative Assistant – Economic Freedom Foundation
- May 21 : Legislative and Policy Management Specialist, FEMA Grants Programs – DTSV
- May 21 : Director of Nonprofit and Corporate Alliances – American Legislative Exchange Council
- May 21 : Senior Communication Specialist, Disaster Public Affairs – American Red Cross
- May 21 : Manager of External Affairs, Africa Program – The Nature Conservancy
- May 21 : Government Relations Manager – Carfax
- May 21 : Manager, Government Relations – National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- May 21 : Senior Director, Government Relations – The Wilderness Society
- May 21 : Public Relations Manager – Neustar
- May 21 : Marketing Manager, PR and Brand Partnerships – Amazon
- May 21 : Director, International Government Relations – BAE Systems Inc, HQ
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!