Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Oct 24 : Activist Development Internship – Americans for Prosperity Foundation
- Oct 24 : President – Every Child Matters
- Oct 24 : Policy & Communications Internship – Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Energy Association
- Oct 24 : Manager, Corporate Relations – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Oct 24 : Senior Program Assistant, Development Policy and Finance, Global Policy & Advocacy – Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Oct 24 : Senior Health Insurance Policy Expert – AARP Health team
- Oct 24 : Northeast Program Director – Junior Statesmen Foundation
- Oct 24 : Spring Internship, Digital Strategy – APCO
- Oct 24 : Spring Internship, Government Relations – APCO
- Oct 24 : Sr. Manager, Political Advocacy – Express Scripts
- Oct 24 : Peacekeeping and UN Affairs Analyst – Booz Allen Hamilton
- Oct 24 : Vice President, Federal Government Affairs – WellCare
- Oct 24 : Multimedia/Web Assistant – House Oversight Committee Democratic staff
- Oct 24 : Deputy Field Organizer – New York City Congressional Campaign
- Oct 24 : Research Associate – Institute for Women’s Policy Research
- Oct 24 : Policy Analyst, Central African Republic, Enough Project – Center for American Progress
- Oct 24 : Policy Analyst, Faith and Progressive Policy – Center for American Progress
- Oct 24 : Research Analyst, Washington Center for Equitable Growth – Center for American Progress
- Oct 24 : Special Assistant for External Affairs – Center for American Progress
- Oct 24 : Vice President, Government Affairs – Center for American Progress
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!