Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Mar 1 : Manager, Public Policy – Twitter
- Mar 1 : Lead Health Care Policy Analyst – Mitre Corporation
- Mar 1 : Manager of Government Affairs – Bechtel
- Mar 1 : Senior Vice President, Policy & Research – Alliance to Save Energy
- Mar 1 : Government Affairs Internship – Lobbyit.com
- Mar 1 : Director, Environmental Policy – Nuclear Energy Institute
- Mar 1 : Web Producers/Journalists – The Washington Post
- Mar 1 : Multiple Foreign Policy Internships – Stimson Center
- Mar 1 : Senior Director, Federal Governmental Affairs – Xcel Energy
- Mar 1 : Political and Legislative Affairs Manager – National Association of Spine Specialists
- Mar 1 : Internships – Family Research Council
- Mar 1 : Government Affairs Office Coordinator – Family Research Council
- Mar 1 : Senior Policy Associate – Venn Strategies, LLC
- Mar 1 : Summer Graduate Internship, Government Affairs – Corporation for Enterprise Development
- Mar 1 : US-German Next Generation Project Internship – Atlantic Council
- Mar 1 : Summer Internship (Foregin Policy, Think Tank, Nonprofit) – Atlantic Council
- Mar 1 : Officer, Editorial – Pew Charitable Trusts
- Mar 1 : Associate, Global Shark Conservation – Pew Charitable Trusts
- Mar 1 : Director, Government Relations – Intel
- Mar 1 : Global Food Security and Agriculture Policy Consultant – ActionAid USA
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!