Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Jul 2 : Legislative Assistant – California Republican
- Jul 2 : Government Relations Analyst – Primerica, Inc.
- Jul 2 : Government Programs and Events Temp – Consumer Electronics Association
- Jul 2 : Telecommunications/Regulatory Associate – Dentons
- Jul 2 : Policy Analyst – Octo Consulting Group
- Jul 2 : Director of Communications, Graduate School of Education and Human Development – George Washington University
- Jul 2 : Government Affairs Associate – The Vera Institute of Justice
- Jul 2 : Head of Government Affairs – Organovo
- Jul 2 : Director, Public Policy – CVS Caremark
- Jul 2 : Executive Director – Susan G. Komen Maryland
- Jul 2 : Senior Program Associate, Education & Society – The Aspen Institute
- Jul 2 : Policy Associate – Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
- Jul 2 : Media Director – National Women’s Law Center
- Jul 2 : Events and Donor Relations Associate – Calvary Women’s Services
- Jul 2 : Audience Engagement Manager – Sojourners
- Jul 2 : Administrative Assistant at a Lobbying Firm – Wisdom & Williams
- Jul 2 : Resource Allocation Officer – DC Government
- Jul 2 : US Elections Reporter (Level 1 Journalist) – Thomson Reuters
- Jul 2 : News Editor – Devex
- Jul 2 : Senior Writer for Advocacy & Outreach – American Psychiatric Association
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!