Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Nov 29 : 20 job openings in health policy, research, PR, communications & program management – MITRE Corp.
- Nov 29 : Senior Legislative Analyst, US Air Force – PE Systems
- Nov 29 : Jr. Legislative Analyst, US Air Force – PE Systems
- Nov 29 : Manager of Communications and Marketing – National Network of State Teachers of the Year
- Nov 29 : Communications Manager – Marine Corps Association & Foundation
- Nov 29 : Campaign Strategist (Issue Advocacy) – APCO Worldwide
- Nov 29 : Executive Secretary, Government Affairs – Corning
- Nov 29 : Political Analysts and Writers – Atlantic Media, publisher of The Atlantic and the National Journal
- Nov 29 : Director of Communications – National Journal
- Nov 29 : Senior Media Relations Manager – Perkins Coie
- Nov 29 : Science Policy Specialist – The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Nov 29 : Deputy Senior Supervising Editor, Science and Food, Science Desk – National Public Radio (NPR)
- Nov 29 : Chief International Editor – National Public Radio (NPR)
- Nov 29 : Senior Vice President of Crisis Management – Hill & Knowlton
- Nov 29 : Account Director, Digital Strategist – Ogilvy Public Relations
- Nov 29 : Senior Account Executive, Social Change – Ogilvy Public Relations
- Nov 29 : Senior Copywriter – Ogilvy Public Relations
- Nov 29 : Deputy GOTV Director – Bernie 2016
- Nov 29 : Regional GOTV Coordinator – Bernie 2016
- Nov 29 : Executive Assistant – Myers Research
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!