Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- May 26 : Director, Medicaid Policy – America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- May 26 : Senior Associate Director, Federal Affairs – Alzheimer’s Association
- May 26 : Senior Digital Strategist – Anne Lewis Strategies
- May 26 : Producer, White House (News Nightly) – EWTN Global Catholic Network
- May 26 : Director, Government Relations – ABIOMED
- May 26 : Senior Manager of Science Policy Communications – American Association for Cancer Research
- May 26 : Government Relations Sr. Consultant – Dell
- May 26 : Senior Policy Advisor – American Jewish World Service
- May 26 : Web Content and Social Media Officer – Institute for War & Peace Reporting
- May 26 : Press Assistant – Senior Democrat
- May 26 : Legislative Director – Democratic Senator
- May 26 : Associate Director of Digital Fundraising Operations – National Planned Parenthood office
- May 26 : Call Time Manager – Kansas Congressional Campaign
- May 26 : Digital Advocacy Internship – North American Spine Society/National Association of Spine Specialists
- May 26 : Executive Assistant – The Voter Participation Center
- May 26 : Campaign Support Specialist – NGP VAN
- May 26 : Public Relations Manager – Alliance for Strong Families and Communities, Inc.
- May 26 : Consumer Program Director – U.S. PIRG
- May 26 : Field Organizer – Minnesota Congressional Campaign
- May 26 : Fall 2016 International Program Internship – Center for Economic and Policy Research
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!