Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Jun 29 : Administrative Assistant, Democracy Project – Bipartisan Policy Center
- Jun 29 : Analyst in Environmental Policy – Congressional Research Service (CRS)
- Jun 29 : Vice President, Global Government Affairs – Expedia, Inc.
- Jun 29 : Executive Assistant to the President – The Voter Participation Center
- Jun 29 : Field Director – Northern California Congressional Campaign
- Jun 29 : Special Assistant – Millennial Action Project
- Jun 29 : PAC Political Assistant – Congressional Black Caucus
- Jun 29 : Administrative Assistant – NRDC Action Fund
- Jun 29 : DA, Communications, Trainer, Interns – Democracy Spring
- Jun 29 : Fall Internship – Precision Strategies
- Jun 29 : Digital Senior Associate – Precision Strategies
- Jun 29 : Fall Digital Advertising Internship – Precision Strategies
- Jun 29 : Higher Education Advocacy Associate – U.S. PIRG
- Jun 29 : Organizer – Public Citizen
- Jun 29 : Junior Strategists and Junior Designer – Chong+Koster Digital Agency
- Jun 29 : Outreach Coordinator and Digital Communication Coordinator – Project New America
- Jun 29 : Jewish Clergy Outreach and Engagement Fellow (Anywhere) – J Street
- Jun 29 : Communications Specialist – National Union of Healthcare Workers
- Jun 29 : Digital Communications Manager – Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism
- Jun 29 : Finance Director – Southwest Congressional Race
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!