Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Nov 23 : Associate Director, Policy & Advocacy, US Programs – Save the Children US
- Nov 23 : VP Military Affairs – University of Phoenix / Apollo Education Group
- Nov 23 : Commercial Diplomacy Internship – The Business Council for International Understanding
- Nov 23 : Fundraiser – Republican Political Consulting & Fundraising firm
- Nov 23 : Production/Web designer – The Hill newspaper
- Nov 23 : Sr. Director, Congressional Affairs – Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Nov 23 : Director of Congressional Affairs – Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Nov 23 : Internship, Government Relations – Hydrocephalus Association
- Nov 23 : Manager, Policy Engagement – Rare
- Nov 23 : Communications Officer – Rights and Resources Initiative
- Nov 23 : Communications Associate – The Institute for Higher Education Policy
- Nov 23 : Internship for Spring 2015 – Americans for Peace Now
- Nov 23 : Public Affairs Internship – The Peace Corps
- Nov 23 : Spring Reproductive Health Policy Internship – National Partnership for Women & Families
- Nov 23 : Director, Communications – U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Hiring Our Heroes
- Nov 23 : Senior Policy Associate, Client Services – The Sheridan Group
- Nov 23 : International Policy and Operations Manager – international health industry association
- Nov 23 : Director of Policy Communications – The American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- Nov 23 : Principal Social Media Strategist – Blue State Digital
- Nov 23 : Spring Fundraising and Development Internship – Families USA
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!