Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Sep 17 : Program Associate, The Campaign for Grade-Level Reading – The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Sep 17 : Program Assistant, The Campaign for Grade-Level Reading – The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Sep 17 : Senior Communications Associate, The Campaign for Grade-Level Reading – The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Sep 17 : Defense Intelligence Analyst – Information International Associates, Inc.
- Sep 17 : Human Rights & Communications Associate – Disability Rights International
- Sep 17 : Director of Campaigns – Polaris
- Sep 17 : Federal Relations Internship – The Joint Commission
- Sep 17 : Policy Analyst/Senior Policy Analyst Workforce – National Governors Association
- Sep 17 : Sr. Homeland Defense Policy Analyst – AECOM
- Sep 17 : Director, State Education Policy – United Way
- Sep 17 : Advocacy Associate, Generation Progress – Center for American Progress
- Sep 17 : Reporter – National Journal
- Sep 17 : Web Communications Assistant – The Salvation Army National Headquarters
- Sep 17 : Vice President, North American Government Relations – Kaspersky Lab, North America
- Sep 17 : Content Specialist (Part-time/Remote) – Sasakawa Peace Foundation USA
- Sep 17 : Policy Analyst, PreK-12 – New America Foundation
- Sep 17 : Digital Communications Coordinator – American Council on Education
- Sep 17 : National Director, Marketing and Communications – CureSearch National Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Sep 17 : Spring 2015 CNN PR Internship – Turner Broadcasting
- Sep 17 : Web & Social Media Coordinator – Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!