Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Jul 29 : Fall Internship – WI Republican
- Jul 29 : Communications Director – Senator
- Jul 29 : Tracker and Opposition Researcher – New York Congressional Campaign
- Jul 29 : Press Fellowship – Progressive Change Campaign Committee
- Jul 29 : Field Organizers – AZ Congressional Campaign
- Jul 29 : Fundraising Internship – FF&Company
- Jul 29 : Admin Fellow Positions – Democratic Consulting Firm
- Jul 29 : Research Internship – New Partners Consulting
- Jul 29 : Fall Internships – DC Strategic Communications Firm
- Jul 29 : Fall Internship – NY Democrat
- Jul 29 : Internship – CA Democrat
- Jul 29 : Digital Director – Patriot Majority USA
- Jul 29 : Online Campaign Organizer for Reproductive Freedom – American Civil Liberties Union Foundation
- Jul 29 : Fall Communications and Outreach Internship – Faith in Public Life
- Jul 29 : Campaign Coordinator – Fontaine & Company
- Jul 29 : Communications and Administrative Assistant – Fontaine & Company
- Jul 29 : Press & Legislative Internships – IL Democrat
- Jul 29 : Grassroots Associate – National Council of Jewish Women
- Jul 29 : Communications Director/Press Secretary – CA Congressional Campaign
- Jul 29 : Digital Content Manager – EMILY’s List
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!