Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Feb 13 : Association Political Action Committee Fundraising – National Capital Teleservices
- Feb 13 : Manager, U.S. Oceans, Northeast – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Feb 13 : Director of Advertising – Precision Strategies
- Feb 13 : Senior Manager/Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs – Novavax, Inc.
- Feb 13 : Membership Coordinator – Trade Association in Alexandria
- Feb 13 : Program Officer, Asia – International Budget Partnership
- Feb 13 : Research Assistant (Quantitative) – International Budget Partnership
- Feb 13 : Legislative/Administrative Assistant – Mehlman Castagnetti Rosen & Thomas
- Feb 13 : Managing Director, Association Communication – AAA National
- Feb 13 : Privacy, Surveillance & Security Fellowship – Center for Democracy & Technology
- Feb 13 : Deputy Director: Freedom, Security & Technology Project – Center for Democracy & Technology
- Feb 13 : 5 Fellowships and Internships – Center for Democracy & Technology
- Feb 13 : Public Policy Associate – National Consumers League
- Feb 13 : Sr. Campaign Manager [Criminal Justice Team] – ColorOfChange
- Feb 13 : Director, Health Systems Integration, Government Affairs & Innovations – Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Feb 13 : Communications Specialist – National Weather Service
- Feb 13 : Congressional Relations Officer – Department Of Veterans Affairs
- Feb 13 : Scheduler – Ohio Republican
- Feb 13 : Senior Director, Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) – Novavax, Inc.
- Feb 12 : Legislative Correspondent – VA Democrat
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!