Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Feb 28 : Defense Policy Analyst, Junior – Booz Allen Hamilton
- Feb 28 : Database Manager – Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- Feb 28 : Policy Advisor – DC law firm
- Feb 28 : Deputy Communications Director – Midwestern Republican
- Feb 28 : Media Specialist – 2U
- Feb 28 : Email Campaign Specialist – United Way Worldwide
- Feb 28 : Communications Manager – Treatment Advocacy Center
- Feb 28 : Manager, Strategic Alliances – First Book
- Feb 28 : Staff Assistant – Northeast Republican
- Feb 28 : Director, Business Development – BIPAC
- Feb 28 : Staff Assistant – House Republican
- Feb 28 : Senior Director for Public Policy – NAFSA, Association of International Educators
- Feb 28 : Correspondence Manager – PA Democrat
- Feb 28 : Internship – Republican Senator
- Feb 28 : Digital Director – Our Maryland
- Feb 28 : Fellowship – Switchboard
- Feb 28 : Regional Director, DC Region – Leadership for Educational Equity
- Feb 28 : Manager, Organizing Programming & Coaching – Leadership for Educational Equity
- Feb 28 : Political Operations Coordinator – Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Feb 28 : Director of Communications – The Human Rights Campaign
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!