Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Apr 27 : Legislative Assistant – Marijuana Policy Project
- Apr 27 : Communications Director – CA Democrat
- Apr 27 : Administrative & Research Assistant – boutique law firm that specializes in health sciences policy
- Apr 27 : Videographer/Editor – Republican Congressional Member
- Apr 27 : Staff Assistants/Legislative Correspondents – CA Democrat
- Apr 27 : Vice President, Public Policy – Society for Women’s Health Research
- Apr 27 : Director, Federal Policy Regulation – Avalere Health LLC
- Apr 27 : Manager/Senior Manager, Life Sciences Health Policy – Avalere Health LLC
- Apr 27 : Technical Editor, Junior, federal health policy – Booz Allen Hamilton
- Apr 27 : Account Executive, Veterans & Military Family Issues – ScoutComms
- Apr 27 : Human Resources Coordinator – DDC Public Affairs
- Apr 27 : Program Analyst – Population Services International
- Apr 27 : Manager, Editing Operations – NBC News
- Apr 27 : Segment Producer, Meet the Press Daily – NBC News
- Apr 27 : Reporter, WRC-TV – NBC News
- Apr 27 : Entry-Level Government Communications Coordinator – large national federal contractor
- Apr 27 : Sr. Director, Communications – EMC Corp.
- Apr 27 : Communications Assistant – NY Congressional Campaign
- Apr 27 : Director of Communications – Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund
- Apr 27 : Press Liaison – PETA
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!