Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Jul 24 : Legislative Assistant – Texas Republican
- Jul 24 : Transportation Advocate – U.S. PIRG
- Jul 24 : Media Assistant – Strategic Media Services
- Jul 24 : Operations Manager/Bookkeeper – Third Way
- Jul 24 : Clean Energy Campaigner – Environment America
- Jul 24 : Director of Communications – Prison Fellowship Ministries
- Jul 24 : Direct Response Marketing Manager – Prison Fellowship Ministries
- Jul 24 : Executive Director – The National Communication Association
- Jul 24 : Director of Marketing – National Foundation for Cancer Research
- Jul 24 : PR Director – The Clyde Group
- Jul 24 : Communications Coordinator, US Navy – Ausley
- Jul 24 : Advisor, Energy Policy and Planning – Chevron
- Jul 24 : Immigration Policy Analyst – Center for American Progress
- Jul 24 : Program Associate, Science & Technology Policy Fellowships – The American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Jul 24 : Project Director, Public Engagement – The American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Jul 24 : Senior Research Assistant/Research Analyst – International Food Policy Research Institute
- Jul 24 : Communications and Partnerships Manager – Poverty & Race Research Action Council
- Jul 24 : Case Worker and Outreach Liaison – VA Republican
- Jul 24 : Field Organizers – TX Congressional Campaign
- Jul 24 : Research Assistant – FL Congressional Campaign
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!