Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Jan 15 : Assistant Professor of Health Policy – George Washington University
- Jan 15 : Public Policy Analyst – The College Board
- Jan 15 : Staff Assistant – FL Democrat
- Jan 15 : Editor, Science Desk – NPR
- Jan 15 : Policy Counsel – NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- Jan 15 : Senior Consultant, Government and Industry Relations – Allstate Insurance
- Jan 15 : Outreach Manager – Institute for Social Policy and Understanding
- Jan 15 : Executive Director, U.S. Policy & Government Relations – Merck & Co., Inc.
- Jan 15 : Federal Advocacy Lead for Public Policy and Stakeholder Relations – Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Jan 15 : Legislative Deputy Director (lobbyist) – The American Legion
- Jan 15 : Legislative Associate (lobbyist) – The American Legion
- Jan 15 : Director, Food & Health Policy – The Food Marketing Institute
- Jan 15 : Legislative Affairs Associate – Progressive Change Campaign Committee
- Jan 15 : Junior Writer and Editor – American Farmland Trust
- Jan 15 : Communications and Outreach Assistant – American Farmland Trust
- Jan 15 : Associate I, Creative – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Jan 15 : Senior Associate, Research, Project on Student Borrower Success – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Jan 15 : Officer, Project on Student Borrower Success – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Jan 15 : Media Relations Manager – American Farmland Trust
- Jan 15 : Senior Associate, Creative – The Pew Charitable Trusts
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!