Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Aug 27 : Executive Assistant with Government Affairs Firm – Hawthorne Lane
- Aug 27 : Director, Digital Marketing – Conservative Business Lobbying Group
- Aug 27 : Digital Marketing and Engagement Manager – Families USA
- Aug 27 : Social Media Specialist – Fleishman-Hillard
- Aug 27 : Social Media Specialist – Quadrant, Inc.
- Aug 27 : Editorial Assistant – Quadrant, Inc.
- Aug 27 : Advocacy and Communications Associate, Poverty to Prosperity Program – Center for American Progress
- Aug 27 : Associate I, Communications – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Aug 27 : Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications – George Mason University
- Aug 27 : Executive Vice President for Policy – Stewards of Affordable Housing for the Future
- Aug 27 : Federal Affairs Policy Advisor – Dominion Power
- Aug 27 : Director, Federal Government Affairs – Genentech
- Aug 27 : Government Affairs Assistant – Hunton & Williams
- Aug 27 : Senior Vice President, Domestic Policy – American Progress
- Aug 27 : Associate, County Solutions and Innovation – The National Association of Counties
- Aug 27 : Social Media Manager (science and health policy) – Palladian Partners, Inc.
- Aug 27 : Communications Manager – Grant Thornton
- Aug 27 : Social Media Manager/Digital Communications Specialist – National Union of Healthcare Workers
- Aug 27 : DC Campaign Coordinator – PETA
- Aug 27 : Content Manager and Digital Specialist – Planned Parenthood Federation of America
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!