Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Jul 28 : Public Affair Specialist – DHA Group Inc.
- Jul 28 : Proposal Manager/Writer – DHA Group Inc.
- Jul 28 : Web Content Specialist – DHA Group Inc.
- Jul 28 : Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs – GlaxoSmithKline
- Jul 28 : Director, Long-Term Care Policy & Analytics – LeadingAge
- Jul 28 : National Education and Mobilization Manager – Hope Street Group
- Jul 28 : National Digital Director – Enroll America
- Jul 28 : Web Content Editor – John Snow, Inc.
- Jul 28 : Editorial Assistant, Rare Politics – Cox Media Group
- Jul 28 : Associate Manager, State Government Affairs – Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- Jul 28 : Public Policy Manager, Mid-Atlantic – Uber
- Jul 28 : Manager, McDonald’s Global Government and Public Affairs – McDonald’s Corporate
- Jul 28 : Campaign Internship – Democratic Re-Election Campaign to the Virginia State Senate
- Jul 28 : Program Assistant, Government Relations – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Jul 28 : Senior Associate, State Policy, Pew-MacArthur Results First Initiative – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Jul 28 : Senior Associate, Consumer Banking – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Jul 27 : Coordinator, Government Affairs – CTIA, The Wireless Association
- Jul 27 : Director, Government Affairs – CTIA, The Wireless Association
- Jul 27 : Director of Outreach – Alliance for Justice
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!