Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Jul 25 : Campaigns Director – The Climate Reality Project
- Jul 25 : IT Policy/Legislative Specialist – Deloitte
- Jul 25 : Breaking News Reporters – Politico
- Jul 25 : Policy Analyst, Transportation Security Administration – E3 Federal Solutions, LLC
- Jul 25 : Policy Outreach Manager – Center for American Progress
- Jul 25 : Project Associate, Email Marketing – Center for American Progress
- Jul 25 : Head of Outreach – International Food Policy Research Institute
- Jul 25 : International Development Policy Fellowship – ActionAid USA
- Jul 25 : Office Manager – The Charles Koch Institute
- Jul 25 : Database Administrators – The Charles Koch Institute
- Jul 25 : Health Policy Coordinator – c Management, Inc.
- Jul 25 : Communications Assistant – FL Republican
- Jul 25 : Legislative Ambassador – Countable
- Jul 25 : War Room Intern / Volunteer – Republican National Committee
- Jul 25 : Director, Federal Affairs – Premier Inc.
- Jul 25 : Editor – Mathematica Policy Research
- Jul 25 : Administrative Assistant – IL Republican
- Jul 25 : Social Media Manager – Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America
- Jul 25 : Fall Fellowships – Women’s Campaign Fund
- Jul 25 : Lead Field Organizers – West Virginia Coordinated Campaign
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!