Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Nov 26 : Communications Assistant – Institute for Policy Studies
- Nov 26 : Communications Coordinator – Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
- Nov 26 : Development Director – Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy
- Nov 26 : Policy Analyst / Senior Policy Analyst – Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy
- Nov 26 : Federal Tax Policy Director – Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy
- Nov 26 : State Legislative Campaigns Director – Every Voice
- Nov 26 : Director, Legislative & Public Affairs – Housing Commission of Montgomery County
- Nov 26 : Media Communications Director – The Public Interest Network
- Nov 26 : Government Relations Specialist – Virginia Education Association
- Nov 26 : Advocate for Clean Water – Environment America
- Nov 26 : Director of Marketing & Communications – The Mathematical Association of America
- Nov 26 : Executive Assistant – The ONE Campaign
- Nov 26 : Director of Development – The ONE Campaign
- Nov 26 : Senior Design Manager – The ONE Campaign
- Nov 26 : Communications Manager – The Society of American Foresters
- Nov 25 : Associate, Donor Relations, Philanthropic Partnerships – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Nov 25 : International Transportation Policy Advisor – AMDEX Corporation
- Nov 25 : Grassroots Advocacy Coordinator – Amputee Coalition of America
- Nov 25 : Research Assistant – R Street Institute
- Nov 25 : Program Officer/Senior Program Officer: Eurasia – National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!