Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Oct 30 : Associate Director, Policy & Government Relations – Merck
- Oct 30 : Executive Assistant to the Vice President – The Heritage Foundation
- Oct 30 : Independent Contractor Southeastern Regional Media Associate – The Heritage Foundation
- Oct 30 : Research Assistant Center for Data Analysis – The Heritage Foundation
- Oct 30 : Data Graphics Specialist and Editorial Associate – The Heritage Foundation
- Oct 30 : Assistant Director, Data and Analytics – The Heritage Foundation
- Oct 30 : Assistant Director, Digital Products – The Heritage Foundation
- Oct 30 : Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall 2015 Internships: Journalism, PR, Research, Digital & Social Media, Administrative, Programming, Legal – National Public Radio
- Oct 30 : Summer 2015 Internships – The White House
- Oct 30 : Policy, Communications & Legal Internships – Office of Science and Technology Policy, The White House
- Oct 30 : Internships, Government Relations, Policy, Journalism – American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Oct 30 : Government Affairs Associate – Southern Company
- Oct 30 : Policy Editor – National Journal
- Oct 30 : Web Project Manager – Blue State Digital
- Oct 30 : Spring 2015 Internships – Republican Study Committee
- Oct 30 : Spring Internships – GA Republican
- Oct 30 : Spring, Summer and Fall 2015 Internships – Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Oct 30 : Communications and Policy Coordinator – Prevent Cancer Foundation
- Oct 30 : Young Elected Officials Network Policy Internship – People For the American Way
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!