Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Aug 21 : Field Organizers – Michigan Coordinated Campaign
- Aug 21 : US Policy & Advocacy Internship – Mercy Corps
- Aug 21 : Biofuels Policy Analyst – ActionAid USA
- Aug 21 : Fall Internships – CNNpolitics.com
- Aug 21 : Fall Internship – CNN Crossfire
- Aug 21 : Writer, Digital Politics – CNN.com
- Aug 21 : Assistant Editor, Current – American University
- Aug 21 : Staff Assistant – American University, Program on Law and Government
- Aug 21 : Producer, Digital Media, UN Foundation Special Initiatives – United Nations Foundation
- Aug 21 : Policy Officer, Inclusive Growth – The ONE Campaign
- Aug 21 : Advocacy Internship, Civil Rights / Latino Issues – NALEO Educational Fund
- Aug 21 : Education Internship – Alliance To Save Energy
- Aug 21 : Executive Assistant – government affairs org
- Aug 21 : Director, Policy and Programs, Education and Workforce – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Aug 21 : Fall Internship – MI Republican
- Aug 21 : Assistant/Associate Director, Center for Effective Public Management – The Brookings Institution
- Aug 21 : Staff Accountant – Media Matters for America
- Aug 21 : Deputy Associate Administrator for Policy and Programs – Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Aug 21 : Staff Assistant – West Coast Democrat
- Aug 21 : Director, Database Systems – National Park Foundation
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!