Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Apr 24 : Director of Research Policy – Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Apr 24 : Staff Assistant – Republican political consulting firm
- Apr 24 : Executive Assistant – Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
- Apr 24 : Director of Strategic Initiatives – Fund for the Republic
- Apr 24 : Senior Associate, Immigration and the States (Research / Data Sets) – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Apr 24 : Senior Associate, U.S. Public Lands – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Apr 24 : Communications Director – CA Democrat
- Apr 24 : Communications Director – Virginia New Majority
- Apr 24 : Senior Policy Strategist – ZERO TO THREE
- Apr 24 : Communications and Press Officer – The Environmental Investigation Agency
- Apr 24 : State Engagement Coordinator – Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Apr 24 : Communications Director – International Christian Concern
- Apr 24 : Communications Specialist, Defense, Space & Security – Boeing
- Apr 24 : Account Executive, Political (MMS) – Twitter
- Apr 24 : Manager, Public Policy – Twitter
- Apr 24 : Director of Content & Communications – Green America
- Apr 24 : Communications Director, Enough Project – Center for American Progress
- Apr 24 : Strategic Communications Advisor, Government Relations – Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Apr 24 : Director, Federal Government Relations – Children’s Hospital & Health System – Wisconsin
- Apr 24 : Strategic Communications Consultant (US Congress liaison) – Booz Allen Hamilton
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!