Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Apr 19 : Government Relations Representative – Knowledge Universe
- Apr 19 : PAC/Government Relations Coordinator – American Society for Radiation Oncology
- Apr 19 : Digital Marketing Manager – The Nature Conservancy
- Apr 19 : Washington Bureau Regional Correspondent – USA TODAY
- Apr 19 : Senior Staff Writer I – Gannett Government Media
- Apr 19 : Officer, Communications (Arctic/Clean Energy) – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Apr 19 : Policy Communications Advisor – American Association of Petroleum Goegolists
- Apr 19 : Digital Communications Specialist – The Education Trust
- Apr 19 : Manager, Policy and Programs, Americas – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Apr 19 : Public Relations Fellowship – America’s Future Workforce
- Apr 19 : Editor/Writer – American University
- Apr 19 : Teen Program Specialist – Girl Scout Council of the Nation’s Capital
- Apr 19 : Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Project Management – MedImmune
- Apr 19 : Manager, Regulatory Affairs, CMC – MedImmune
- Apr 19 : Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Project Management – MedImmune
- Apr 19 : Digital Media & Communication Internship – Galapagos Conservancy
- Apr 19 : Digital Outreach Specialist – Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting
- Apr 19 : Health Policy Assistant – National Academy of Social Insurance
- Apr 19 : Canvass Directors, Non-Profit Advocacy Campaigns – Grassroots Campaigns
- Apr 19 : Field Organizer, Environmental Campaign – Grassroots Campaigns, Inc.
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!