Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Aug 29 : Administrative and Outreach Coordinator – Young Voices on Climate Change
- Aug 29 : Manager, Operations, Public Safety Performance Project – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Aug 29 : Legislative Representative – American Public Transportation Association
- Aug 29 : Communications Assistant – New Partners Consulting
- Aug 29 : Communications Director – DC Councilmember
- Aug 29 : Fall Internships – CA Democrat
- Aug 29 : Press Secretary – Third Way
- Aug 29 : Executive Assistant – Americans United for Life
- Aug 29 : Regional Field Directors – Virginia New Majority
- Aug 29 : Fall Internships – House Majority PAC
- Aug 29 : Campaign Deputy Finance Director(s) – The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Aug 29 : Campaign Finance Director(s) – The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Aug 29 : Campaign Manager(s) – The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Aug 29 : Campaign Field Directors – The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Aug 29 : Internships – The Federalist Society
- Aug 29 : Internship – CNSNews.com
- Aug 29 : News Analysis Internships – The Media Research Center
- Aug 29 : Business and Media Institute Internships – The Media Research Center
- Aug 29 : Culture and Media Institute Internships – The Media Research Center
- Aug 29 : Communications Specialist – The Ayn Rand Institute
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!