Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Aug 30 : Director, Executive and Policy Communications – Edison Electric Institute
- Aug 30 : Legislative Associate on Militarism & Civil Liberties – Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Aug 30 : Research Associate – Bipartisan Lobbying Firm
- Aug 30 : Manager, Policy Advocacy, Energy and Environment, U.S.-India Business Council – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Aug 30 : Manager, Grassroots Communications, Political Affairs and Federation Relations – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Aug 30 : Director/Executive Director, Congressional and Public Affairs – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Aug 30 : Associate, Policy, Public Safety Performance Project – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Aug 30 : Senior Associate Digital – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Aug 30 : Assistant Communications Director – Washington Legal Foundation
- Aug 30 : Senior Advocacy Specialist – Save the Children’s Saving Newborn Lives (SNL) program
- Aug 30 : Digital Content Manager – Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Aug 30 : VP, Policy and Regulatory Strategy – Lending Club
- Aug 30 : Public Relations Associate – DDC Public Affairs
- Aug 30 : Health Policy Analyst (Part-Time) – Ripple Effect Communications, Inc.
- Aug 30 : Account Manager, PAC and Grassroots – Aristotle International, Inc.
- Aug 30 : Research Associate I (Metropolitan Housing and Communities) – The Urban Institute
- Aug 30 : Senior Research Associate (Metropolitan Housing and Communities) – The Urban Institute
- Aug 30 : Senior Account Executive – The Black Rock Group
- Aug 30 : IT Policy/Legislative Specialist – n-Link Corporation
- Aug 30 : Education Policy and Programs Manager – Software & Information Industry Association
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!