Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Apr 25 : Senior Director Content & News – American University
- Apr 25 : Senior Policy Analyst/Policy Analyst – Population Reference Bureau
- Apr 25 : Executive Assistant – International Women’s Media Foundation
- Apr 25 : Legislative Analyst – Marijuana Policy Project
- Apr 25 : Legislative and Regulatory Policy Analyst – CGI
- Apr 25 : Digital Communications Specialist/Campaigner – In the Public Interest
- Apr 25 : Government Relations Associate – Trust for America’s Health
- Apr 25 : Operations Manager – political consulting firm
- Apr 25 : Political Director – conservative organization
- Apr 25 : Internships – Crossroads Campaigns
- Apr 25 : Programming Associate – J Street
- Apr 25 : PAC Manager – J Street
- Apr 25 : Senior Associate Research Public Safety Performance Project (qualitative) – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Apr 25 : Senior Associate Research Electronic Monitoring Public Safety Performance Project – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Apr 25 : Manager/Senior Manager, Corporate Relations – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Apr 25 : Director, Operations, Development and Fundraising – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Apr 25 : Director, International IP (India and Special Projects) – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Apr 25 : Senior Director, Policy, Americas – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Apr 25 : Lead Entrepreneur – MoveOn
- Apr 25 : Campaign Services Representative – National Association of Realtors
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!