Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Mar 30 : Lobby Day Assistant – Bread for the World, Inc.
- Mar 30 : Video Research Associate – Democratic National Committee
- Mar 30 : Senior Administrative Assistant Fiscal And Economic Policy – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Mar 30 : Web Editor – Save the Children Action Network
- Mar 30 : Press Assistant/Social Media Coordinator – Save the Children Action Network
- Mar 30 : Summer New Media & Advocacy Internship – Global Financial Integrity
- Mar 30 : Internship – Dewey Square Group
- Mar 30 : Health Policy Analyst – Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
- Mar 30 : Manager, Media Relations – Edison Electric Institute
- Mar 30 : Research Analyst – Judicial Watch
- Mar 30 : Social Media Specialist – think tank
- Mar 30 : Assistant Editor, online magazine – National Rifle Association
- Mar 30 : Digital Strategist – Arlington County, VA
- Mar 30 : Policy Analyst, Committee on Foreign Investment in the US – Leidos
- Mar 30 : Project Manager, Public Policy and Advocacy – Ascension Health
- Mar 30 : Executive Director – YMCA of Metropolitan Washington
- Mar 30 : Policy Director, Brazil-U.S. Business Council – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Mar 30 : Administrative Coordinator with Hill Experience – government affairs office
- Mar 30 : Senior Country Policy and Advocacy Officer – PATH
- Mar 30 : Coordinator, Pew Technology Group – The Pew Charitable Trusts
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!