Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Mar 11 : Press Internship – Western Democrat
- Mar 11 : Internships – ID Republican
- Mar 11 : Internships – Maryland Democrat
- Mar 11 : Graduate and Legal Internships and Fellowships – Committee on Education and the Workforce, Democrats
- Mar 11 : Internships – WA Democrat
- Mar 11 : Press Secretary – TX Democrat
- Mar 11 : Press Secretary – Senior Democrat
- Mar 11 : Legislative Staff Assistant – VT Democrat
- Mar 11 : System and Mail Administrator – MO Democrat
- Mar 11 : Digital Organizer – Action Network
- Mar 11 : Director of Research – GW Solar Institute
- Mar 11 : Local 25 Internal Organizer – UNITE-HERE
- Mar 11 : Field Organizers – Arkansas Senate and Gubernatorial Campaign
- Mar 11 : Deputy Finance Director – Maine Congressional Race
- Mar 11 : Program Associate – Public Citizen’s Global Trade Watch Department
- Mar 11 : Internships – Northern VA Campaign
- Mar 11 : Communications Director Positions – Progressive Change Campaign Committee
- Mar 11 : Finance Director Positions – Progressive Change Campaign Committee
- Mar 11 : Field Director Positions – Progressive Change Campaign Committee
- Mar 11 : Finance Director – New York City Congressional Race
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!