Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Mar 6 : Summer Internships – Senate Republican Conference
- Mar 6 : Deputy Press Secretary / New Media – Northwestern Democrat
- Mar 6 : Caseworker – MD Democrat
- Mar 6 : Deputy Director – Office of Senate Security
- Mar 6 : Regional Field Directors – NY Congressional Campaign
- Mar 6 : Project Manager – Stones’ Phones
- Mar 6 : Summer Internship – Rabinowitz Communications
- Mar 6 : Entry level support position – Full service political firm
- Mar 6 : Internships and Fellowships – Texas Democratic Congressional Campaign
- Mar 6 : Media/Digital/Communications Internships – Small Unique Federal Agency (CNCS)
- Mar 6 : Executive Assistant – Democracy Partners
- Mar 6 : Research Internship – New Partners Consulting
- Mar 6 : Field Director – Competitive MD County Councilmember Race
- Mar 6 : Internship – America Votes
- Mar 6 : Events Director – EMILY’s List
- Mar 6 : Finance Fellowship – MD Gubernatorial Campaign
- Mar 6 : Finance Director – NM Congressional Campaign
- Mar 6 : Legislative Information Specialist – The Congressional Research Service
- Mar 6 : Director of Communications, Global Economy and Development – The Brookings Institution
- Mar 6 : Internship – AZ Republican
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!