Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Oct 31 : Communications Internship – The Wilderness Society
- Oct 31 : Spring Marketing and Social Media Internship – Bridging Nations
- Oct 31 : Editorial Copy Editor – Washington Post
- Oct 31 : Policy Analyst – Piper Enterprise Solutions
- Oct 31 : Development and Government Affairs Assistant – KIPP Foundation
- Oct 31 : Spring Internships – FP1 Strategies
- Oct 31 : Staff Internship – Republican Member of Congress
- Oct 31 : Internship – MA Democrat
- Oct 31 : Director of Government Affairs – The National PTA
- Oct 31 : Deputy Director, Membership Outreach – Human Rights Campaign
- Oct 31 : Environmental & Regulatory Affairs Internship – Airports Council International – N. America
- Oct 31 : Associate Director of Events Operations – Human Rights Campaign
- Oct 31 : State and Local Director – Federation for American Immigration Reform
- Oct 31 : Sr. Representative, Government Relations – The Conservation Fund
- Oct 31 : Administrative Specialist – The Salvation Army National Headquarters
- Oct 31 : Spring Internships – ND Republican
- Oct 31 : Legislative Fellow – DE Democrat
- Oct 31 : Legislative Assistant – Senior Democrat
- Oct 31 : Press Internship – Democratic Senator
- Oct 31 : Staff Assistant – Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!