Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Dec 18 : Women’s Campaign Fund Fellowship – Women’s Campaign Fund
- Dec 18 : Executive Assistant – Venn Strategies, LLC
- Dec 18 : Program and Research Assistant – US-China Policy Foundation
- Dec 18 : Program Assistant to the Chairman – Group of Fifty
- Dec 18 : Advisor, Campaign Strategy – AARP
- Dec 18 : Policy and Program Manager – The National Alliance for Hispanic Health
- Dec 18 : Advocacy Internship – International Crisis Group
- Dec 18 : Internship – Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Dec 18 : Special Projects Internship – American Jewish Committee, Office of Government and International Affairs
- Dec 18 : Internship, Americas – Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Dec 18 : Grant Center Research Associate – Association of Public Television Stations
- Dec 18 : Social Media Specialist – Living Social
- Dec 18 : Economic Data and Policy Reporter – global financial news service
- Dec 18 : Manager, Programming and Content Development – Government Executive Media Group
- Dec 18 : Assistant/Associate Editor – The American Prospect
- Dec 18 : Vice President, Government Executive & Defense One Events – Atlantic Media
- Dec 18 : Winter Program Internship – National Caucus of Environmental Legislators
- Dec 18 : Communications Director – Senior Democrat
- Dec 18 : Email Marketing Internship – Rising Tide Interactive
- Dec 18 : Managing Director – Groundswell Energy
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!