Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Oct 21 : Director, Federal Affairs – America’s Natural Gas Alliance
- Oct 21 : Spring 2015 Education Policy Internship – HCM Strategists
- Oct 21 : Creative Strategist – Center for American Progress Action Fund
- Oct 21 : Research Associate – Center for American Progress Action Fund
- Oct 21 : State Advocacy Associate – Center for American Progress Action Fund
- Oct 21 : Associate, State Strategy Group – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Oct 21 : Senior Associate, Communications (Children’s Dental Program) – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Oct 21 : Spring 2015 Internships in 5 categories – The McCain Institute
- Oct 21 : Communications Specialist – Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- Oct 21 : Director of Government Affairs – WDMA/NDA
- Oct 21 : Director, Legislative Affairs – Northrop Grumman
- Oct 21 : Social Media Associate – Media Matters for America
- Oct 21 : Events & Marketing Associate – Alliance To Save Energy
- Oct 21 : Spring and Summer Public Policy Internships – POET
- Oct 21 : Administrative Assistant – public policy non-profit
- Oct 21 : Spring 2015 Internship – Goeas & Associates
- Oct 21 : Production Assistant, International Programming – National Public Radio (NPR)
- Oct 21 : Senior Associate, Interactive and Creative – The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Oct 21 : VP Government Affairs – Maryland Independent College And University Association
- Oct 21 : Fall Press Internship – DE Democrat
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!