Why WorkforCongress.com? For Capitol Hill job seekers:
What you get: spend most of your time applying for jobs, instead of wading through the dozens of private email lists and listservs advertising Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs.
What it costs: $5/mo, no other fees, cancel anytime. Click here to subscribe now and get immediate access to the job bank and member tools!
Save time networking with our premium Events feature. Know the top events in DC a week in advance, so you can plan ahead for political networking.
Get WorkforCongress.com on your mobile. Simple to use, same URL.
More info: read the FAQ
For off Hill job seekers:
More than 2,500 active job listings in the database with many, many campaign, advocacy, and policy jobs, none more than 60 days old, from political campaigns and the private sector.
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for transitioning Hill staffers, designed and maintained by a former Congressional staff member. Subscribe now!
WorkforCongress.com is the most popular site for Congressional jobs, campaign jobs, and policy jobs nationwide.
Eliminate window shoppers and resume spammers by exclusively posting your job listings to WorkforCongress.com.
Avoid the clutter of other monstrous job sites.
Make sure your campaign gets access to top Hill talent by emailing your job openings to
Twenty Latest Jobs
- Apr 18 : Coalitions Director – Freedom Partners
- Apr 18 : Communications Manager – Cause of Action
- Apr 18 : Website and New Media Manager – Americans for the Arts
- Apr 18 : International Advance and Field Engagement Officer – United Nations Foundation
- Apr 18 : Program Assistant, U.S. Climate Legal and Regulatory – Environmental Defense Fund
- Apr 18 : Grant Writing Associate – Elevate
- Apr 18 : Advocacy and Communications Officer – Reporters Without Borders
- Apr 18 : Research Analyst, Schroeder Institute – American Legacy Foundation
- Apr 18 : Digital Writer, Continuous News Desk – The Washington Times
- Apr 18 : Digital Marketing Manager, Libertarianism.org – Cato Institute
- Apr 18 : Assistant Director, Policy Consultation – Ounce of Prevention; First Five Years Fund
- Apr 18 : Senior Manager, Policy Consultation – Ounce of Prevention
- Apr 18 : Senior Manager, National Policy Team – Ounce of Prevention
- Apr 18 : Senior Writer – RESULTS/RESULTS Educational Fund
- Apr 18 : Senior Digital Analyst – Blue State Digital
- Apr 18 : International Communications Associate – Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- Apr 18 : Government Affairs / Relations / Public Policy Consultant – Engineering services firm
- Apr 18 : Director of Policy, Enough Project and The Sentinel – American Progress
- Apr 18 : Assistant Director, Policy and Government Relations – Population Council
- Apr 18 : Entry-level Human Services Policy Analyst – IMPAQ International
Active job titles in the job bank include these: intern, legislative correspondent, legislative assistant, legislative director, chief of staff, and other congressional jobs, national and state. Other Capitol Hill jobs include lobbying, communications, congressional relations, and political management. Subscribe now and start applying!